TV Time

My love for a great television series is just as strong as my love for a great lipstick. My cousin, Morgan, is at it again and made me the sweetest crochet TV pillow. Isn't it super cute? I love receiving meaningful gifts from talented people. I found these color coordinated lipsticks at a local beauty supply store. They are extremely affordable and highly pigmented. Check out Nicka K's website for the lipsticks. You can see more of Morgan's work on my blog posts here and (headpiece) here. Have an awesome weekend!
~Natalia
tv lip 1

tv lip 2
tv lip 3
Nicka K lipsticks (from left to right): 506 Patriarch Purple, 999 Smalt, 998 Aqua Verde, 990 Moody Blue.
Moody Blue isn't as opaque as I would have liked it to be. It's more like a tinted lip gloss.



 **Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Twitter**

Comments

  1. wow! such an original and amazing colors!)


    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts