Crochet by Morgan

 Crochet is one craft that is amazing to me, but I have absolutely no patience for it. My cousin, Morgan, on the other hand loves this craft as much as I love makeup. This is her first attempt in constructing a crocodile stitch hood and she did a wonderful job! Don't you want one for next Winter? :)
~Natalia

Makeup that I used on Morgan: BH Cosmetics pink eyeshadow as eyeliner, a mixture of melon/pink blush by Cargo and Wet and Wild, a mixture of pink/coral lipsticks by Wet and Wild and Napoleon, mascara by Rimmel London, concealer by Elf and finishing powder by Revlon.

 Contact Morgan to have a hood specially made at crafty031391@hotmail.com.

Or purchase Lianka Azulay's hood pattern here.



Check out our posts on Lucky Community

**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Twitter**

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts