Mielle Moisture Rx Hawaiian Ginger Moisturizing Overnight Conditioner

Mielle Organics Conditioner
Mielle Moisture Rx Hawaiian Ginger Moisturizing Overnight Conditioner 

 Wash day can be exhausting and feel absolutely daunting at times, especially when you have other things that need to be done. I deep condition my hair every week, which can take hours (because I just put it on and go about my day) and isn't a big deal if I'm doing work around the house. However, sometimes wash day coincides with other plans and errands, and that's where problems can arise.

In an effort to reduce the time spent on my wash day routine, I started using this overnight deep conditioner by Mielle Organics few weeks ago. You simply apply the conditioner to dry hair at night, cover it with a shower cap and let it moisturize your hair as you sleep. In the morning, you rinse it out in the shower before shampooing.

Deep conditioning while I sleep saves so much time on wash day! It's awesome! As far as hydration goes, my hair honestly doesn't feel very different. However, one major change that I noticed since using this product was how little breakage I have when I detangle my hair after washing it. The detangling process is also quicker and easier than before, so I'll definitely stick with this product.

⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫

One of the greatest acts of self care is simply making time for yourself.

⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫

Mielle Organics Conditioner Mielle Organics Conditioner

⧫ Make some time for yourself this week ⧫

~Shandrese


(This lipstick is Elson from the mini trio)

Comments

  1. Glad to have you blogging again

    https://www.gracealexfashionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying get back into the groove of things

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts