Colour Blitz

Colour Blitz V2
Pat McGrath Labs MatteTrance™: Colour Blitz V2 
(Guinevere, Elson, and Fever Dream)

Finding more joy in the little things...

I recently ordered this mini trio because I was looking for some fun colors for spring and summer. I thought Elson, a cherry red, would be my favorite, but I actually fell in love with Fever Dream! It's a perfect, peachy shade that you can wear every day (pictured below). Guinevere kind of reminds me of Vendetta, which is still a favorite of mine.

Looking forward to wearing these when masks are no longer required...

I'll post more pictures of these fun colors soon.

PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance: Fever Dream  

Have a great weekend! Stay safe.

~Shandrese
 

Comments

  1. It's really beautiful! I also look forward to the day you use it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts