Pat McGrath Labs MatteTrance™ Lipstick - Vendetta

Pat McGrath MatteTrance Vendetta Pat McGrath MatteTrance Vendetta
Pat McGrath Labs MatteTrance Lipstick in Vendetta

Wow! It's been quite a while since my last post. Life gets crazy sometimes, but I've finally picked up my camera again and purchased a couple of new lenses. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the groove of things...

 I've been buying more and more lipstick lately. I've never worn a lot of makeup, but I've always been a fan of a great matte lip! Pat McGrath's MatteTrance lipstick is one of my favorites because it's very creamy, so it doesn't make your lips feel dry. The colors are rich and last all day without needing to reapply. Vendetta is the perfect dark red. It's a favorite for fall/winter, but it still makes appearances in the warmer months.

I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

~Shandrese

Comments

Popular Posts