Winter White

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Top: Madewell, Skirt: Madewell, Shoes: Gucci, Bracelet & Ring: J. Crew, Lipstick: M.A.C "Ruby Woo"

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not fond of wearing all white. I become an instant dirt magnet every time I wear white, and I'm constantly checking for stains. Despite all of that, I love the loose yet structured fit of this top and skirt. These two pieces seemed to go so well together, so I decided to face my fears. It only took about 30 minutes for my top to get stained...

Have a great day!!

~Shandrese

**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest, Tumblr and Twitter**   

Comments

  1. wow, you look adorable

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just, so gorgeous. Absolutely stunning.

    Z. | J. POTTER

    ReplyDelete
  3. White is a very elegant color! COngratulations for your choice!
    I also have the same problems with the stains!!!!
    Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely combo, stunning white look with this shoes.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you look absolutely stunning! Your makeup, hairdo and of course the whole outfit is just perfect!

    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts