D'Orsay pumps

Noah d'Orsay pumps (another color)
 
You probably know by now that I am a shoe fanatic. I really, really love shoes, and right now I really love these bad boys. D'Orsay pumps draw your attention to the most elegant part of the foot, which is probably why I love them so much. I have high arches, and these shoes highlight that detail. I adore the rich, bronze color. They pair so perfectly with dark green, burnt orange, and burgundy. These shoes are so delectable! Can you say that about shoes? Probably not, but I often find myself describing shoes with words commonly used to describe food...
 
Have a great day!!

~Shandrese

 
 
Check out our posts on Lucky Community

**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Twitter**

Comments

  1. Oh my god those shoes are making me DIE.
    And eShakti is wonderful!

    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I describe fashion using food descriptors too! The shoes are beautiful and I like the picture! Very nice.
    Your new follower.
    Take me to Tarah

    Life is a beautiful struggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right about the D'Orsay. I've been searching high and low for a pair for the last 12 months... though I've been finding a lot of choices that are out of my budget, I haven't been able to find a reasonably priced option that's also well made. Sigh, I guess you really get what you pay for. I love your metallic Gucci ones, the heel height is perfect.

    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  4. love!!!
    thnx for stopping by =)
    http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts