Sunday, June 10, 2012

True Blood

Who's excited about the new season of True Blood?! *raises hand* Here are a few photos that I took a couple of seasons ago for a True Blood party that I held for friends. I'm a HUGE fan of the show and all things vampire (as you can tell by now) :P This was around the time I was first introduced to BH Cosmetics. The eye shadow colors in their palettes are extremely vibrant, especially when applied on top of an eye shadow base. Have a good week!
~Natalia
















Click here to see to my first blog post using Tarte's True Blood shadow palette ;)
(as seen below)



11 comments:

  1. This is so cool looking! Your party looked like it was amazing. Very nicely decorated and so true to the theme. Love your makeup job here too. ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gothic makeup so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, love make up. your blog is really cooL! If you get a sec would love if you check out my new outfit post, thanks.

    Your new follower,

    Eimear x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Make up ,great Work! The Cupcakes looks cool :)
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! what a great idea :) i love all of the little things you did to make that party spectacular!
    i don't personally watch the show, but i think i might have to start :)

    thank you, too, for all of the amazing words of encouragement you left on my blog :)
    it means so much to me that there are willing bloggers out there to give their support :D
    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work!!

    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love the cupcakes. This actually is going to make me go and get a red velvet cupcake this afternoon. Yay !

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was an amazing party! We have to do this again!! TRUEBLOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cant say that i watch True Blood but these are cool party ideas! very creative

    ReplyDelete
  10. yum those cakes look fab!! thanks for commenting my blog hun :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete