"Dark and Twisty"


Fall is my favorite season of the year. I currently reside in Virginia, so the weather changes as often as one changes underwear. That being said, I tend to wear darker shades of eyeshadow and nail polish when the temperature drops. I chose to do a smokey eye in the purple family because the "V" eyeshadow is my favorite color in the True Blood for Tarte palette. I didn't want to take attention away from my eyes, so I decided to go with a nude colored lip by M.A.C. I just so happened to purchase a burgundy polish a month ago on Amazon.com The polish is infused with gold and purple glitter and it really added a great finishing touch to this look.
~Natalia

Make-up used in the photos:

Brows: "Spiked" eyebrow pencil by MAC
Lips: "Touch" Lipstick and "C-Thru" Lip Gloss by MAC
Cheeks: Wonder Woman Powder Blush in "Mighty Aphrodite" by MAC (this was a limited edition, but a rose/natural blush powder in other brands will work)
Eyes: Tarte True Blood Eyeshadow set: Lifted Eye Primer, Lights Camera Lashes Mascara, "Stake" shadow, "V" shadow, "Nocturnal" shadow, "The Light" shadow.
Urban Decay eyeliner in "Zero," Urban Decay Eyeliner in "Rockstar."
Nails: "Black Hole" Cherimoya (you can get it here)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts