Stuart Weitzman Aleena 75

Stuart Weitzman Aleena 75

I've had my eye on these shoes for a while, and I finally took the plunge and purchased them when I found them on sale for 60% off at Neiman Marcus. I hesitated to buy them because I was worried that my foot would look too 'naked' in them. There's not much to this shoe but, even though it is a very simple sandal, it makes a huge statement! They look amazing on my foot, and I can wear them with just about anything.

Who doesn't love a versatile shoe?!

Seriously debating about buying them in other colors...

Stuart Weitzman Aleena 75

Have a great weekend!

 ~Shandrese

*I always read reviews and look for recommendations on sizing before I purchase new shoes. I found that most people recommend that you go a size up with this shoe. I normally wear size 8 in sandals, so I purchased these shoes in size 8.5. Perfect fit!

**I don't think these shoes are still on sale at Neiman Marcus, but their Designer Sale isn't over. Here are some other shoes that you can check out.

Comments

Popular Posts