Mejuri

Mejuri Mejuri Mejuri

 I stumbled upon Mejuri on Instagram a couple of years ago, and I have been purchasing beautiful gold jewelry from them ever since! The company is based in Canada, and they have a few free standing stores in the US. Their jewelry is dainty and delicate, but it definitely stands out. I love everything that I've purchased so far, and they drop new items every Monday, which just makes my wish list longer and longer...

Their prices have increased slightly since I started shopping with them, but I think it's still reasonable because the quality is great. They usually have a Black Friday sale each year, and they had a couple of Friends and Family sales this spring.

Items featured in this post:
Spheres Bracelet
Essential Cuff 
Bar Studs
Thumbtack Studs
Stacker Ring
Diamond Solo Ring
360 Ring

Check them out if you haven't already.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

~Shandrese
 
  * The lip gloss is Sunset Rose from the mini trio*

Comments

Popular Posts