Face Time

Untitled

As much as we talk about cosmetics, we've never actually posted about facial cleansing products on this blog. Natalia and I always talk with each other about new products, but it's about time we included all of you in the conversation.

Untitled Untitled

I recently started using Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser. It's a gel cleanser made with charcoal that heats up when you rub it onto your skin. The gel is black but turns white when lathered. It's like a mini facial that gently removes excess oils and impurities from your skin. I have oily skin and occasional break-outs, so this cleanser is exactly what I needed. I've only used it for about a month, but my skin is noticeably less oily. I'm loving it so far. It's also supposed to brighten skin clarity and minimize the look of pores over time. I'll keep you updated...

I hope you had a great holiday! Have a great week!

~Shandrese


**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest, Tumblr and Twitter**

Comments

  1. I lovee charcoal based products but not for daily use as my skin can be so inconsistent sometimes. I definitely heard great things about it so hope to try it out sometime. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. black cleanser looks promising, i so wish it was available in india
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts