Tory Burch

IMG_3106aa IMG_3140aa IMG_3168aa IMG_3157aa
When I find something I like, I stick with it. This is especially true when it comes to perfumes. My allergies don't agree with most fragrances, particularly those of the floral and fruity variety, so my options are limited. I like mild, low-key perfumes that make a statement without overpowering and, until now, only three fragrances have made the cut.

I received a sample of Tory Burch's new fragrance via mail about two months ago. I sprayed it on my wrist and breathed in the scent of soft cologne with subtle citrus and floral notes. It was classic, bold and elegant- all qualities that I love. After finishing the sample bottle, the scent lingered in my memory...

A fourth fragrance has made the cut.

Have a great week!

~Shandrese


Check out our posts on Lucky Community
 
**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Twitter**

Comments

  1. Ivan going to try it when I go to mall next time
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Citrus and floral notes sounds lovely to me ! It seems like such a nice fragrance and the bottle is really pretty :) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make this sounds so lovely, I want to try it.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one of the few people that I've found that like this scent. I've been using it for a while now and I love it too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts