Clean Skin

In my opinion, Skin by CLEAN is probably the best fragrance out there today. The only comparable fragrance is the scent of a newborn baby; considering they don't smell like anything other than pure heaven. A friend told me, "babies smell clean of all sin," and that describes this fragrance perfectly. I recommend that you stop by Sephora to try a sample and tell me what you think. Have a great weekend!
~Natalia :)

007 clean skin small 009 clean skin small
Check out our posts on Lucky Community
 
**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Twitter**

Comments

  1. If it smells like new born baby then I am getting it.. :)
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These photos look like they came out of a magazine! You ladies always do a great job with your photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try it!

    xx
    http://analeote.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts