Blood at the Beach

The Blood At The Beach horror convention was held in Virginia Beach, VA this month. The event kicked off with a Zombie Walk, and the convention was held afterwards. My friends and I were able to purchase horror inspired artwork by locals, watch independent horror films and meet a few film and television horror icons. We had a fantastic time!
~Natalia

Hand painted bloody masks by me. Stitch tattoos from Vampfangs.

My first attempt at blood spatter nails. I followed WinterRose84's Youtube tutorial here.
 
 Irene.
L'tese, Irene and me. :) Zombie Disney Princess shirts from Society6.

Actor Josh Stewart.

Zombie waitress!

Irene just had to kiss the creepy baby. :/
Actor Doug Bradley (aka Pinhead from Hellraiser).

Beetlejuice stayed in character all day long.
Zombie Walk crew! pic via JL7 Photography

Check out our posts on Lucky Community

**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Twitter**

Comments

  1. love the blood splatter nails!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes!!! I would be scared walking around all those costumes!!!But those splatter nails are BOMB!!!!

    -ileana

    www.ileanamarcel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you girls look terrifying! (in a good way <3) Looks like you had a wonderful time :)


    Lots of love,
    Trish
    http://wingsforliberty.com/ (9 days left to join my giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts