Tangerine


Dress: Gap, Shoes: Gianni Bini, Bracelets/Necklace: Forever 21, Ring: Banana Republic


Tangerine is a popular color this season, and I've jumped on the bandwagon. I bought this dress last week, and I couldn't wait to wear it. It's super comfortable, and the busy pattern allows for minimal accessorizing. It's perfect for running errands in this gorgeous weather.

Enjoy the rest of your week :)

~Shandrese
Follow Sincerely, Renay

Comments

  1. So pretty! I adore the colors on you! I am giving away $50 to ASOS and I would love for you to stop by an enter!
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/2012/04/50-to-asos-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Tangerine
    Pretty Dress !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥
    Really like your blog!
    A wonderful post!

    Have you got an account in instagram?
    If yes, write me your name!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're not on instagram at this time. I'm glad that you like our blog :)

      ~Shandrese

      Delete
  4. Love this photos. They spread a great flair!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    X, Ancia
    http://overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is gorgeous! :D and so are your guys' photos! and so are you! :D
    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look absolutely amazing! love this dress! great color

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are both gorgeous! I love this dress...do you allow your photo's to be pinned on Pinterest? I'd love to pin some! New follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this look!
    So effortlessly chic! Following your blog now:)

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice print and color.


    Nathalie
    http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/

    My first blog Giveaway: http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/2012/04/mary-see-concours-carte-cadeaux.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dress! I love the print and the fit; you look fantastic in it.

    fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the dress...vibrant colors and perfect for spring. www.sheisobsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the print of your dress and the accessories you paired it with :) <33

    My Fashion Blog: Strawberriespls | Shop My Closet

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is your dress! im diggin your hair,very DorothyDandridge*__*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts