Revive Your Curls

Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In Conditioner Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In Conditioner

Most of my hair products are creams, so I needed a product that I could spray onto my hair to revive my curls when I don't want to fully wet my hair in the morning. A co-worker told me to try Alikay Lemongrass Leave In Conditioner because it can be used on wet or dry hair, so I went to Target after work and bought a bottle. I really like how moisturized my hair felt after using it. It tamed my frizz and left my hair soft and bouncy without leaving an an oily reside. However, the lemon smell can be intense if you use too much, and the yellow coloring can stain light-colored clothing if you aren't careful.

I've only used it a few times, but I'm liking it so far...

Have a fantastic week!

~Shandrese

Comments

Popular Posts