Thursday, November 3, 2016

Jewelry Storage

Out of sight, out of mind. That's pretty much how it goes with my wardrobe. I'll buy something, store it away in my closet and ultimately forget that I have it. So, in an effort to organize my wardrobe, I've decided to start storing things in clear view. 

I decided to start this process with jewelry because I often find myself wearing the same things over and over. Having things out in the open allows me to easily see what I have, so I'll be more inclined to switch things up. This is especially important because I wear a lot of silver, and silver tarnishes less when you wear it often. Nowadays I rotate my silver bracelets, necklaces and rings, so I don't have to polish them as often.
 
Gold Jewelry Leather Bracelets Jewelry Storage Jewelry Storage

Here are some great jewelry storage options to consider:

Jewelry Storage

Have a great day!

~Shandrese

No comments:

Post a Comment