Jewelry Storage

Out of sight, out of mind. That's pretty much how it goes with my wardrobe. I'll buy something, store it away in my closet and ultimately forget that I have it. So, in an effort to organize my wardrobe, I've decided to start storing things in clear view. 

I decided to start this process with jewelry because I often find myself wearing the same things over and over. Having things out in the open allows me to easily see what I have, so I'll be more inclined to switch things up. This is especially important because I wear a lot of silver, and silver tarnishes less when you wear it often. Nowadays I rotate my silver bracelets, necklaces and rings, so I don't have to polish them as often.
 
Gold Jewelry Leather Bracelets Jewelry Storage Jewelry Storage

Here are some great jewelry storage options to consider:

Jewelry Storage

Have a great day!

~Shandrese

Comments

Popular Posts