CLEAN Reserve Rain

Clean Reserve Rain

Lately, I've been in a sampling mood. I've been trying new fragrances without committing to a full bottle because I've made so many mistakes in the past. I'd spray something on my wrist in the store and ultimately end up disliking it several sprays later. So, my solution was to purchase small bottles or get samples from Sephora (they're free!) to try them out before fully committing.

One of my recent favorites has been CLEAN Reserve Rain. I purchased this tiny bottle after spraying my wrist in the store, and I really love it's subtle, fresh scent. This fragrance has soft floral notes, but they aren't overwhelming. It's sweet without feeling overly feminine, and it lasts for hours on your skin. I think it's time to commit to a full bottle...

Have a great day!

~Shandrese

Comments

Popular Posts