Pops of Color

Untitled
M·A·C "Heroine" lipstick, Covergirl Lashblast Volume mascara, Essie "Trophy Wife" nail polish

I guess it's fair to say that I used to hide behind my hair, so it took me a while to feel comfortable without that 'veil' when I started wearing it curly last fall. Even when I cut my hair short years ago, I still had a good amount of fluffy volume and full bangs. I was really uncomfortable with these tight, spirally curls at first, and I would often compensate by wearing more makeup than usual.

With time, my natural curls grew on me, and I reverted back to wearing minimal makeup. However, while I was experimenting with different makeup choices, I found a few items that I really love. The first of which is this purple lipstick. It adds that perfect pop of color and spunk to your outfit without being over-the-top (just like this teal nail polish).

Untitled

I also started using Natalia's favorite mascara. Now I realize why she likes it so much...

Have a great day! 

~Shandrese

Comments

  1. rocking that lip shade!

    Have a great weekend!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that nail polish colour, purple lipstick looks so amazing on you too! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x
    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diggin' that teal nail polish! SOOOO RAD babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts