The truth about my hair (Part 3)

Untitled Untitled

I started wearing my hair curly a few months ago when the rain was relentless, and straightening my hair seemed pointless. Nowadays I've been straightening my hair less and embracing my natural curls.

To achieve this look, I simply wash and condition my hair with Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo and conditioner. While it's still wet, I apply Miss Jessie's Leave-In Condish and Pillow Soft Curls.  I dry my hair with a towel and separate the curls with my fingers. I use Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse to control any loose, frizzy strands. Usually, I leave the house with damp hair and just let it air dry throughout the day. The shrinkage is real though! You'd never know my hair is shoulder length...

Have a great day!

~Shandrese

Comments

  1. your hair are beautiful! I love how this goes with a look full of colors and pop, I love it, more please! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts