Monday, October 6, 2014

Déjà vu

Untitled Untitled
Shirt: J. Crew, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Prada, Necklace: J. Crew (old)

Does this outfit look vaguely familiar? I knew I had to have this shirt after I saw it online, so I bought it as soon as it went on sale. These shoes have been on heavy rotation since the tempertaure dropped. They are surprisingly comfortable. As for these jeans, they were $25...I couldn't pass them up.

Have a great week!

~Shandrese


**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest, Tumblr and Twitter**

9 comments:

  1. This shirt is so nice! Also love your shoes <3... Chic!
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the fit of the shirt
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those heels!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning. That blouse is everything. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear!!! love your look!!polka dots are awesome!! love the shoes too!! im following you from now on via gfc and bloglovin!!! i would be very happy to see you on my page too!! kisses!!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit I love the heels so sexy too

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete