Vintage Renay

My mother is the inspiration behind this blog, and it's been a while since I posted an old photo dedicated to her. This photo was taken in the 80's in Baumholder, Germany, where my dad was stationed in the military. My love for historical films came from my mother. She always loved vintage fashion, and this photo is a perfect example of how she liked to have fun with costumes. In case you were wondering, the little person with the unamused look on her face is me. Haha!
Have a great week.
~Natalia

vintage renay small

 **Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest, Tumblr and Twitter**

Comments

  1. WOW amazing , Thats so fancy & vintage ,,, nothing like good old time sweetie

    N@NY

    This week's (Oh So Floral)ootd is up on my blog ,
    come & drop me some love sweetie ,,

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2014/07/hello-july-2014.html

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking back into little glimpses of history like this. It makes the past seem so close.
    Your mother was a beauty, to say the least! I love seeing how her love for everything vintage and elegant has translated into your style today!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful pics!!!!

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful picture, treasure!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epic picture.
    Its really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww! This is truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a stunning photo! Thank you for sharing it. Also thank you for visiting commenting on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture! Beautiful!

    Ika
    www.liebeladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's incredible that you still have this! Definitely a stylin' profilin' family, even if in costume! ;D

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so much fun! I have always wanted to take pictures like this!

    http://finefantasies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great photo!!! I followed you on GFC and bloglovin and was wondering if you would check out my blog and maybe do the same?!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts