Maleficent

Disney + MAC Cosmetics + Angelina Jolie = perfection! It's funny how the evil queens in these fairytales are just as beautiful as the princesses (in a different way, of course). Their faces are always beat to capacity, but I guess they have to wreak havoc in style. HA! In the film, Maleficent's lipstick stood out the most, so I grabbed MAC's 'True Love's Kiss' lipstick and 'Kiss Me Quick' lipliner. I decided to purchase the 'Uninvited' nude polish as well because I have a ton of black and red polishes already. I do wish this line had a larger variety of eyeshadows, blushes and brow pencils, but maybe next time we will get lucky. I hope you enjoyed the makeup line as well as the film!
~Natalia


mal 1 mal 2
mal 3

 **Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest, Tumblr and Twitter**

Comments

  1. I need to get these! I saw Maleficent the other day and it was amazing!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it is going to be an amazing movie.......I came across you blog via Blair at Atlantic Pacific, and so glad I found you.......Would love you to check out my blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts