Game of Thrones: Makeup and Apparel

Game of Thrones season 4 comes to an end tonight, and I almost forgot to share my purchases that were inspired by this great series. Shiro Cosmetics is a handmade, vegan makeup brand that I've been waiting to get my hands on for a awhile. Their colors are amazing, and I'm impressed by the brand's inspiration. It's not too often that a person can find a brand with which they can completely identify. Busted Tees also carries many television and film inspired t-shirts, so I instantly fell in love with their Khaleesi meets Pokemon shirt. :) Check out the show, stop by the affordable Shiro Cosmetics and grab a Busted Tee. I'll be wearing these eye shadows in a future post. ;) 
~Natalia

1 GOT 2 GOT 3 GOT 4 GOT 5 GOT 6 GOT

**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest, Tumblr and Twitter**

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts