Flower Pot Brush Holder

I'm always in search of new ways to store my beauty products. On a recent trip to Ikea, I came across these cute, little flower pots that could serve as makeup brush holders. I've used everything from mason jars to random supply holders to store my items, but this chic flower pot can add a classy edge to your vanity table. On a side note, I also found a cool polka dot laptop tray. You gotta love Ikea. ;) 
~Natalia
001 final small 002 final small 003 final small

 
**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Twitter**

Comments

  1. Well, it's quite a cute container and nice laptop table too
    Don't forget to enter my $80 Jollychic Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/02/jollychic-80-giveaway.html?m=0
    Have a nice day
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea so cute, who doesn't love Ikea haha!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT idea..thanks!

    flourishinghope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts