Lace Crowns

Kings, queens, crowns, lace----yeah, I'm pretty much obsessed with anything that resembles royalty. I've seen several DIY lace crown articles online (Joyfolie for example), so I decided to make a few of them for myself.
gold crown small
black crown small

I used some of the same tools and techniques as I did for my gold lace earrings (seen here). The trick is to just be creative and have fun with whatever materials you can find.

black crown mod small
mod podge small

Another one of my original crowns will used in a future Dolce and Gabbana inspired post (along with these earrings), so stay tuned. ;)

~Natalia

Check out our posts on Lucky Community
 
**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Twitter**

Comments

  1. wowww, great this diy honey, i love the post!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your DIY's. Would have so much fun with one of these lace crowns ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how fun is this!!! very grand idea!!!

    CHECK OUT MY LATEST GIVEAWAY!!!

    http://thepinnestsjournal.blogspot.com/2014/01/blogiversary-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented! If I'd tried this, it would've been a hot mess. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts