Dsquared² Resort 2014

ds01 ds02 ds03
Photos via Pinterest

I always turn to Dsquared² for inspiration. I love retro-inspired clothes and, every season, Dean and Dan Caten create something that takes me back in time. Their fifties-inspired resort collection has me craving tailored button-ups with rolled sleeves. The peplum tops and high-waist midi skirts are no strangers to my wardrobe, but I may be brave this summer and try high-waist shorts. Finally. 

What do you think about this collection?

Have a great day!

~Shandrese


Check out our posts on Lucky Community
 
**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Twitter**

Comments

  1. really like these guys! of late they haven't had the recognition I think they deserve! they are still making lovely eclectic clothing! nice post.

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this collection alot. especially the blazer/shorts combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow LOVE the editorial and the clothes!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts