Monday, July 29, 2013

80's Purple Sunglasses and MAC Lipstick

Can you believe it will be August this week?! Sheesh, where has this summer gone? Well, at least I still have time to wear these cool sunglasses that I purchased from 80's Purple. They had a kickin' half off sale a few months back, so I took a chance on the two pair that I had my eye on. I decided to pair them with MAC's  summery "So Chaud" lipstick. Have a good week!
~Natalia

3 small 2 small 1 small


Check out our posts on Lucky Community
 
**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Twitter**

5 comments:

  1. Love the glasses! Everything 80s/90s is so fun right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. vintage, I love this style

    http://elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heart shaped one!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! And the lipstick you are wearing.


    ~Nnene
    www.mywalletmystyle.com

    ReplyDelete