eShakti


Dress: c/o eShakti, Shoes: BCBG (old), Watch: Michael Kors, Ring: Charming Charlie, Purse: Coach

I love clothes that are simply elegant, and that describes this dress perfectly. I received it from eShakti last month, and I couldn't have been more impressed. The dress is extremely well made. The fabric is spectacular! It's heavy enough for winter but light enough to transition into spring. The best thing about eShakti is the ability to customize your clothes when you order them. Each item is ordered according to a size chart and your height (or you can submit your own measurements), so everything fits perfectly. This dress was actually sleeveless on the website, but I decided to add inset cap sleeves. I also had the option of changing the dress length and neck line. How cool is that?!

Check out this dress in red or blue
 
Happy new year!!

~Shandrese

Check out our posts on Lucky Community

**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Twitter**

Comments

  1. you look so beautiful ! love that dress , so simple but chic !!


    www.beebaswardrobe.blogspot.vom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.AM.GETTING.THAT.DRESS. lol I had to type like that. and when I get it, I shall tag you in the post! This is so so lovely and classy and has a vintage vibe...the red lip is the perfect accessory!
    Now following :)
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! You look gorgeous!

    If you get a chance please check out my latest post on my blog. I would love to read your feedback.


    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year: You look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really beautiful.. I love your blog!

    www.oliviashutey.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is gorgeous, and it looks so good on you! You're a very pretty lady, and you wear this outfit very well!

    Jordan
    http://jordansvintagekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous! Love your style. New follower! Peace and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing look! perfect dress ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, I really love this chic look.
    Xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a beautiful dress! I LOVE eShakti too - very well made! :)

    xo, sam
    **Style of Sam**

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress. You look so feminine and ladylike. And I love how the shoes added a vintage flair. New follower to your blog. Check out my blog and join.

    Latest post: J Crew Sequins Polka Dot Top

    www.StyleDeLaCreme.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you kept your accessories to a minimum. Brought out the elegance of your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely!kisses from Italy
    http://newdada.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts