Caleb

Top: Zara, Jeans: J Brand, Belt: H&M, Shoes: Tory Burch, Purse: Coach 


I've always liked boyfriend jeans...on other people. I never thought I'd find a pair that looked decent on me, but then I laid my eyes on these J Brand Caleb jeans. The tag said "Boyfriend Slim", and I was intrigued. A pair of boyfriend jeans that won't sag all over the place and make me look frumpy and shapeless?! No way!
 
Yes way! They look more like relaxed fit jeans in the front with slight "boyfriend" slouchiness in the back. I suppose it's a fair compromise. They are officially my most comfortable jeans. I'm happy with them...boyfriend slouchiness and all.
 
 
Have a great day!
 
 
~Shandrese


**Follow us on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Twitter**

Comments

  1. Lovely outfit, great blouse!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)
    http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, they are the perfect fit

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit! those jeans look so lovely on you

    x
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog it is amazing! I nominated you for a blogger award: bit.ly/WUiHGG !!!

    Great look!

    aptstylediva.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my AG boyfriend jeans which look similar to those! Very cute!
    velvetcupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts