Sage

Jumper: BCBGeneration, Blazer: H&M, Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Purse: Coach

This sage-colored jumper is so light and airy. I love it, eventhough jumpers can be a real pain to wear sometimes. It's a great break from all of the darker colors I've been wearing lately. I hadn't noticed how much black I've been wearing until Natalia brought it to my attention. It's funny....there was a time when I very rarely wore black clothing at all...

I hope everyone's year is starting off well! I've been so busy lately. Gotta get this balancing act together...

Enjoy the rest of your week :)

~Shandrese


Comments

  1. Very stylish!
    These shoes are amazing!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely beautiful outfit, I love everything you're wearing! There's a new post up on my blog, so feel free to stop by!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts