Jarrod

I just started working with this kid and we clicked immediately :) Jarrod is a young, talented musician from Michigan with a huge smile and big heart. He works in the television field and spends his free time covering some of his favorite tunes as well as coming up with original music. Check him out on YouTube or Tumblr.
~Natalia





I know I usually blog about cosmetics, but Jarrod wouldn't let me put makeup on him ;) Here is my Jarrod inspired look; I'm wearing a flannel shirt with an edgy eye while listening to Jarrod's cover of "Skinny Love."

Comments

  1. I Love this post. This is my favorite makeup inspired one this far. Keep up the good work ladies. I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great photos. And I love the Jarrod inspired makeup :)
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, I'm definitely going to have to check his music out! I'm now following :)

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts