Gold



Shoes: Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flat

Sooo...I get home from work the other day, and what do I see? A package! With Shoes! Yes, I ordered them and knew they were coming, but I'm still excited!

Gold is a great neutral color for fall, and these shoes are perfection! Of course, I'm a huge fan of Reva ballet flats (I eventually want to own every single pair), so it's no surprise that my perfect gold shoe would come from that collection. I can't wait to wear them!

~Shandrese

**Follow us on Bloglovin'**

Follow Sincerely, Renay


Comments

  1. lucky girl, these babies are stunning!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful!! Gold is amazing.

    originalnumber.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love them! They are really comfortable too :)

    ~Shandrese

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts